Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Taking A Mental Picture

So this is my first blog so it'll be a rocky start but I will get the hang of it. Mobile is going really good! I really like it down here even though I do miss home at times. School is going well... I am staying on top of everything right now which is not like myself as most of you know. (haha) I start working at Old Navy next week so that will past time by quicker..THANK GOODNESS! I am completely thrown off this week because of Labor day and because my school was closed yesterday due to Hurricane Gustav. We did not get any damage just some rain and wind but I think I am ready to experience a little bit more than rain and a little bit of wind so I can be prepared and not all scared like I am known to get when bad storms come through. I should be getting to my homework that was delayed by the loud music next door...Hopefully I can focus now. I will talk to ya'll soon I'm sure. BYE FOR NOW!

1 comment:

The Willenbrecht's said...

Cool! Can't wait for your updates...if you have time to give them! Study Hard! I love you.