Monday, September 8, 2008

ITS MONDAY!

oh my so yesterday i had to finish reading Beowulf and take a TWO HOUR test on it. I had to pick 2 of 3 questions to answer and write a 2 page essay for each. TALK ABOUT STRESSFUL!!! in days previous to this part of the exam i took a 30minute multiple choice exam but because of my lack of reading i completely BOMBED the darn thing. I have more chances to pull up my grade since its the first of the semester thank goodness. tomorrow is my first day of work which is kind of exciting....i work from 4-830 tomorrow and then Friday from 145-945. Not a lot of hours but at least i can do my school work and study and work without being too overwhelmed. its a possibility hurricane IKE will head this way which is kinda fun....I haven't been through a hurricane yet so i hope it drops down below a 3 so i can stay and watch and take pictures and stuff. If its still big when it comes though i am pretty sure i will head to mom and dads for the weekend. ADVENTURE!!!! I haven't been home since i moved so that would be very exciting. well I have a biology test tomorrow which i need to study for and i need to eat lunch and either take a nap or find something to wake me up. I will talk to y'all very soon. LOVE YOU!

No comments: