Friday, November 28, 2008

BLACK FRIDAY!

OH MY I was up early this morning!!! i had to be at work at 4am for all the crazy people to make a mess of the store. When we got out of our cars about 350 the first lady got out and put her chair by the door so she would be the first one in. The first 50 got a free MP3 player which was pretty niffty. Turkey day was good with the family...ate LOTS of food and then passed out while my last load of Mt. Everest finished up. I dont work again until Monday so I believe im going to take this weekend and rest and enjoy the company of my friends. Well....I feel a nap coming on so i will get off here. I will try to post again before another 2 months passes. Love Yall!

2 comments:

Magras Don't Run said...

Glad to find out you made it to work. We enjoyed having you here for Thanksgiving. Love ~ Mom

The Willenbrecht's said...

Oh, I had to tell the family here about the mad crazies you posted about. I might get up at 4 a.m. to get a fee MP3 player! Hope you got some rest.